Check the Remote Desktop Client Version – There are many problems using Remote Desktop Client. Like a small display on a remote desktop session. It’s annoying when a problem occurs at a critical time. When searching for a solution, we need to find out which version is our Remote Desktop Client version. If we know the version of our RDP client, it will be easier to find a solution. Because there are many knowledge bases or problem solving pages, the right version of our RDP client is needed. There are many knowledge base sites as Microsoft Support Sites. You can also search on problem-solving sites like StackOverflow or Superuser.
Below is a step-by-step guide to checking which version of Remote Desktop you are using:
- Start Windows by pressing the Windows key + R.
- Enter “mstsc” in the search field and click “OK“.
- Click the computer icon at the top left and then choose About.
- Some information is displayed in windows.
- Remote Desktop Protocol X.X is supported on Windows.
This allows you to check the version of Remote Desktop Client on your Windows computer. If you have problems checking your RDP client version, please enter the following comments.